Jun 1, 2010

Our 100th post

this is our 100th post! :D
arent we good? yeaaaah
its a extra speciale post because yesterday it was Sanne birthday :), but she was a bit sick.
that didnt stop the fun! look what hauwii did when b-day horn makes some noise!



If you got facebook like us! be a fan of our page, so you can follow us every minute  !

our next post will be special because last week we got a very very cool pressie from the mailman so
keep checking our blog and last sunday there was someting speciale!



15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sanne! The noise maker things are very fun, but really, Huawii is so loud! Little brothers... sigh.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday Sanne!!!! Yay for birthdays and yay for 100 posts
    xx Pepper and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Sanne!... and many more to come. Hauwii is competing against the noise maker thingy I guess :)... oh and congrats on your 100th post.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sanne!! And congratulations on your 100th post! I have really been enjoying all of El'bow's puppy pictures in the header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congatulations on your 100 th post. Hope Sanne is feeling better. We have a facebook fan page too. Follow us
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy #100!

    Thanks fur the entertaining video!

    We are sorry Sanne didn't feel khompletely well fur her GotchaDay!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Sanne! And Happy 100th post to all of you! You are all so wonderful. We are happy to have you for furiends!

    Drools,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 100th post! That's quite an accomplishment. And I hope Sanne had a wonderful birthday, too!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday Sanne!!
    And kongrats on your 100th post!
    Keep it coming!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 100 posts! Wonderful!
    Happy Birthday Sanne! I hope you feel better today. Hauwii you tell her exactly how you feel about that noisy thing!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW, I love that you're rotating El'bow's baby pictures. Baby mastiffs are so cute. Did you get to see him when he was really tiny? It seems unbelievable that a guy the size of Thor and El'bow could start out at 1 or 2 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on number 100. A great milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANNE! Congrats on 100 posts! We are so looking forward to the next 100!

    Wags and woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy Birthday to Sanne - and congratulations on your 100th post! That was a funny video! :-)

    By the way, did I tell you that I received your parcel last week? Thank you very much!! I haven't had time to post about it yet but I will soon!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete